Followers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The proof

Krissy got some awesome shots of the downpour (or one of the several downpours) on Sunday.  I guess we are caught up on rain.

Chuck and I are working to get ready for summer riding programs to start next week.  I want to do a pumpkin patch in the 'old' garden area.  I think it would be really fun for riders in summer programs to help us plant and tend it.  Then, if it works (which means our collective green thumb would be much superior to mine alone) everyone could have a pumpkin this summer.

Still to be seen if this is one of my great ideas that Chuck goes along with or not!

We are going to be producing farm-style sit-upons for use during the summer.  And I showed Jacki a great idea for making a 'mascot' for the barn later this summer ..... Jacki seems more enthusiastic about my schemes than Chuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment