Followers

Friday, September 24, 2010

SUNDAY SCHEDULE

I have posted the Sunday schedule on the site.  If you go to "What's New" you will see the links to the morning and afternoon schedules there.  The first group is at 9 am and we really need to attempt to stay on schedule.  Please have yourself and your horse ready to go 15 minutes before your scheduled time.  I did not put last names on the schedule for privacy reasons, but I do have last name initials where necessary.  (I am thinking we must have more "Julia's" than any other barn in Williamstown, maybe the Berkshires!)

I have a rider family bringing plates and napkins and we bought plenty of hamburgers, hot dogs, veggie burgers, rolls and drinks.  Please bring a serving utensil if necessary for your items and if you need a bowl to serve your item you will need to bring that too!

Everyone should bring a chair to sit on as well although we can sit on the edge of the deck -- or if this weather holds, the edge of the pool with our feet in!  I knew there was a reason I didn't get around to closing the pool before Chuck's operation.

Lastly, Chuck is doing pretty well.  Still needs pain meds and can't tie his own shoes, but was out dragging the arena today.  I will need everyone's help to make sure he is not lifting!!!!  Thanks.
And YES, we will have Cobble Hill Farm ribbons at the show!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment