Followers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

One month till our first summer riding program!


Despite the very thick frost on my windshield this morning, summer really is barrelling toward us!  Our first youth program for the summer kicks off on June 14th with our Three Day New and Beginner Riding Program.  Pine Cobble is out of school the week before and this is a fun three days to learn to ride, do crafts, activities and games.  Our mid-July New & Beginner program  (July 12-16) is full! 

I know this blog is followed mostly by our current riders -- if you are intending to do the Life on a Farm program or have friends or younger siblings who are interested in a summer program, please tell them to speak with Linda or me soon or send in their registration materials.

I am hoping to get myself back in a lesson.  Elizabeth got to ride Vixen in her lesson this week and that is my dream, but I am a LONG way from that in so many ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment