Followers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Far from Farm

Spoke via phone and email a lot today but am stuck out on the West Coast.  Flight delays have me on a redeye (overnight flight) to Philadelphia tomorrow.  I have several meetings, 3 hours of driving to and from the capital of Pennsylvania (quick, who can name it?) and then a late flight home.  Ugh.

Figure I might as well post a few more of Krissy's pictures as I enter my 9th hour in the San Diego airport.

Buddy once he's worn himself out tugging on baling twine.  He is such a funny dog -- will run and play and jump forever then just snuggle in and cuddle.  I suspect he is under Sarah's covers sleeping soundly right about now!!




I hear there was more water balloon activity today at the barn.  Here, Z is filling the bucket last week!

Great picture of Buck and the two point.  If you don't ride, you would not believe the core strength and balance this requires.  No wise comments about Buck's short tail, please .....

No comments:

Post a Comment